Saturday, October 29, 2011

Liberations of Mon Gazza MOC

Its been a little while since I have wrote here. Anyway I have built a new MOC, first time in a long time I have done one. I chose Mon Gazza since it is a manufacturing facility and yet a topic no one has seemed to touch. Mon Gazza was located in the Mid Rim, one of its neighboring bodies was Kessel. Kessel was the galaxies largest producer of spice, we might recognize this word from one episode of the first season of The Clone Wars. Mon Gazza was a temporary manufacturer it created trouble, spice was a form of collateral compensation. Pod races took place on the planet thereby leading to a booming spice economy. This MOC I got bored with, and all I did was pick a random system. I am rather glad to have picked it though it was a pretty interesting topic to visit by. Here is the MOC and thank you for your time.


No comments:

Post a Comment