Saturday, December 31, 2011

The New Outlook for Our Productions (The Unsung Insurrection and More)

We have decided to make a new productions name and we figured it would only be appropriate to do so as well better sounding. U.S . Marines Productions was a rather decent title but not very respectful to our armed forces here in America. I would like to express a big apology we have in anyway hurt any family's feelings over the past.
On a higher and better note this new name means some changes not necessarily big neither small. You will be seeing less updates and more stop motion in more spread out periods. We have got better at our stop motion, which means you will be seeing more quality work from us. "The Unsung Insurrection" and "The Juggernaut" are a couple of pieces we are working on that shall be exceptional in content as well as plot. What I will like filming "The Unsung Insurrection" is that you will see quality in the plot more so than in the VFX, which we find the typical brickfilming community overdoing things on the VFX. Trust me there will be nice VFX its just I will be taking more time out to make a quality stop motion plot, and it will be a very serious plot. I think the brickfilming community needs to focus more that stop motions are not just cartoons, but with this film I hope to be one of those people who cross that line and say that stop motions can be taken as serious pieces of art and plot. It will be challenging and fun to take this on. Many people get the idea that they do have to release a film right away or else they will there viewing audience. There is a benefit to my use by not having a super large number of subscribers; that I will be able to make this the reason of (hopefully) finding some success. It may sound that I am doing this all for you guys, but I am also doing it for my self so I can prepare for other nice films and stop motions I would like to make.

I would like to thank you for your time in reading this.


Sincerely

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment