Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Unsung Insurrection Progress Check In (Just Starting Up)

As you guys all know I am working on this film called The Unsung Insurrection. So far progress is just starting, as I said I was going to start filming before the end of January and it is going to be that way. I have kind of messed up the opening set up a bit because I was lining up an army. The opening scene is not going to be to fancy although it does have standout significance in the story the set is pretty simple, so all I really have to do is make some minor fixes which will take no more than maybe 30 minutes its that simple. The film will be about three or four parts, I will see how the first and second parts go along and see if I will need three or four parts. I know it sounds like I am being a bit indecisive here, but to quite honest it is for my sake. I have been planning this film ever since last May and I have mulled and mulled the story line up into the point it is enough to be a very complex story line. All the film business for this movie shall be done later in December of this year or the early Winter of 2013. To close things up I will leave this little sneak peek. Have good day or good night.

Sincerely
Tom


No comments:

Post a Comment